ICCC Training Institute
To Bring a Reformation of Clarity, Insight and Wisdom to Leaders, Churches and Organizations.
Six Disciplines of Study
- The Demonstration of the Holy Spirit and of Power – The ministry of the Holy Spirit transforms this school from academics to the reality of God's Presence.
- Theology – Understanding Sound Doctrine Concerning the Kingdom of God.
- Sociology – Discovering True Identity in Christ and How We Relate to Others.
- Evangelism – Learning to Fulfill the Great Commission in the Cultures of the World.
- Government – Implementing Biblical Structures in Churches that Facilitate the Ministry of Christ on Earth. (The Holy Spirit is the Administrator of God's Kingdom.)
- Worship – Experiencing the Presence of God in Every Aspect of Worship.
Ministry Seminars at Your Church or Region
- Seminars are Advanced Levels of Instruction with Discussions and Ministry. They include two days of teachings from the Six Disciplines of Study and a Sunday morning capstone message.
Who Would Benefit from These Seminars?
- Churches and Leaders Who Are Networking with Your Ministry
- Associate Pastors and Ministry Leaders in Your Church
- Young Men and Women Training for the Ministry
ICCC Certificates of Completion
- Participants will receive Certificates of Completion for each Seminar.
For more information contact:
Pastor Dan Rhodes @ firstname.lastname@example.org